Direct Support Professional – Residential Services
ACL-BB is seeking caring and reliable individuals to provide direct support to adults living with intellectual disabilities to lead the lives they choose with dignity and respect. This position ensures opportunities are provided for clients for access to valued outcomes, self-determination, meaningful involvement and valued roles in the community.
Currently we are looking to fill positions for evenings & weekends as well as awake overnights.
- Support people with all aspects of daily living.
- Assist people in working towards and fulfilling personal goals.
- Empower people to have more choice and control in their lives.
- Support people in maintaining and building natural meaningful relationships.
- Assist people in being active and contributing community members.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, Partnership documentation.
- Administer & Record Medication
- Assist with Life-Skills Development
- Behavioural Interventions
- Errands & Shopping
- Light Housekeeping
- Manual Lifting
- Transfer & Mobility
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Assistance (admin tasks)
- Personal Care (feeding, dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Provide Transportation (own or agency vehicle)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $14.30-$18.81 per hour, depending on position and location, as per Collective Agreement
Masks and eye shields to be worn at all times (provided), enhanced sanitizing, temperature taken and screening questions upon arrival to every shift
Submit resumes to the Recruitment and Training Coordinator at email@example.com.